By Engr. Abiodun Oni
For the majority of Christians in the pulpits and in the pews, this is what Yahweh has revealed (Big Picture) to me concerning the Church in Nigeria and nation Nigeria:
- God has predestined Nigeria as an offshoot of Israel in Africa. Just as Israel is a blessing to the world, so Nigeria is predestined to be a blessing to African nations and black people. (To implement strategic transformation of the continent in all seven sectors of social impact)
- God has predestined Nigeria to be the capital of Christianity in Africa. To take the message of the Cross to 1 billion souls for Christ and thereby make Christianity the dominant religion in Africa.
The above must form the basis for manifestos and the foundation for developmental processes and strategies.
For the church, therefore, the process of electing leaders in 2019 elections must be to align with this perfect will of God. By doing so, God will visit Nigeria and anoint, empower and energise the elect for His will to be done in Nigeria.
Test the spirit and send your comments in agreement or not.
So who has bewitched the Church in Nigeria? For she has drifted away from this truth.
Text: Galatians 3:1-3
- O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you that you should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed among you as crucified?
- This only I want to learn from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
- 3. Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now being made perfect by the flesh?
HAS THE CHURCH BEEN BEWITCHED?
Has the church been bewitched by demonic incantations or is it simply a case of church leadership failure? Or is it a combination of both? Is Holy Spirit still guiding the church?
The signs are ominous:
- The church does not have a clear-cut direction or strategy on God’s plan for Nigeria. This is sad considering the thousands of General Overseers and Founders.
- The church has been cajoled and constrained by satanic and public opinion to adopt a separation of church and state mindset. So ‘men of God’ can no longer speak the things they have seen or heard from Holy Spirit.
- Church leadership no longer answer to Christ the Founder of His Church, but are afraid of men’s opinion. This is one of their excuses …we have members in different political parties and so must maintain neutrality. Do the political parties own the church? …(Acts 4:18-20; Rev 2:14-16). Jesus said: “I will build my Church …”
- Leaders argue that democracy is a game of numbers and church cannot be dragged into its politics. But who drew the boundary of Nigeria and allotted a time for it? Acts17:26 …True, Nigeria may be operating a democratic government but God demands that a theocratic direction is prerequisite to “Thy will be done on earth as in heaven”. This theocratic direction comes from the supernatural gifts of the Word of Wisdom and Discerning of Spirits to spirit filled and controlled leaders and spirit filled and controlled congregation…if we have them! With all due respect, no carnal person can obey the Lord nor can submit to Holy Spirit. Rom 8:7
- CAN and PFN have a great strategic plan …encourage members to collect PVC and vote in accordance with their conscience. This is nothing short of leadership failure at their duty post. Moses, the man of God, provided a theocratic direction to the church in the wilderness. He led the journey to the Promised Land while every Israelite lined up behind him! These Christian bodies have lost the vision of their call and leadership under God.
- Let’s wait to see which of our religious leaders are charlatans; who will predict the presidential elect from 2019 elections to emerge from APC or PDP. Don’t listen to them because they will be speaking from personal revelation. The scripture is very clear on how to choose godly leadership …men/women of the Spirit …. Acts 6:3
- Let’s call a spade by its name, most of church leadership has been compromised by politicians.
The church has been hacked!
The church has been hacked; the evidence is, we have downgraded God in our mind to the human level. The Lord is God was what transpired on mount Carmel in the days of prophet Elijah! God is still the omnipotent and the invincible. He changes times and seasons and He will change our time and season if we acquiesce to His perfect will.
Further evidence that the church has been hacked ….listen to these …
- Christians have been sent to sleep by demonic incantations with veils on our hearts. Christians have become spiritually and politically naive!
- The church is internally fractured by lust, pride and ignorance
- Church leadership and membership cannot interpret the handwriting on the wall…
- Church leadership is not discerning the times judging from the results of Ekiti and Osun States election as well as Party Primaries that have been fixed with no attention to integrity nor of equal opportunities.
- Most of Christendom has been deceived, divided and distracted from the truth.
- The largest parties, APC and PDP are fielding Islamic presidential candidates and Christians have been told that they have no other choice.
- The answer is big NO; we have other choice. When we ask God for a President who is capable of interpreting and implementing God’s plan for Nigeria, He will do it because His hand is not too short to bless. Our God is the possessor of heaven and earth which includes Nigeria…Ezekiel 22:30
The weightier matters at stake by prophecies, revelations and word of knowledge:
- At stake is the future and relevance of the Church in Nigeria and as the capital of Christianity in Africa. 2019 elections will be a defining event. Why? Its outcome is winning or losing an ongoing spiritual warfare.
- The future and relevance of Nigeria in playing her predestined role as ‘trigger point’ for Africa and as an offshoot of Israel is hanging in the balance. In other words, Nigeria’s responsibility and ability in transforming the poor nations of Africa is in jeopardy because the work can only be effectively carried out by spirit filled, spirit controlled Christians and other god fearing Nigerians.
- Furthermore, the role of Nigeria in supporting Israel as an offshoot of Israel in Africa at the United Nations and the Security Council will be frustrated without a Christian President. Failure to do this shall lead us in direct confrontation with God…Genesis 12:3 …it’s a fearful thing to fall into the trap of the living God.
- The souls of 1 billion Africans deciding for Christ or for otherwise is the big picture which short sighted carnal Christians are failing to “see” because Christians are being constrained to vote based on outward appearance.
- How will the church avert the time of hardship which lies ahead if she fails to understand the timing of God’s visitation?
I am sorry for church leadership if they continue on this track of self-destruct because God shall hold them accountable for misleading the Congregation because of self interests. It will be sad for Christians to find ourselves in bondage and oppression because we have allowed ourselves to be bewitched by pursuing other gods …mammon; while losing the vision of Christ’s Kingdom.
GOAL FOR OUTCOME OF 2019 ELECTIONS
The 2015-2019 Elections produced the following: The Goal for 2019
- An Islamic President
- 19 Islamic Governors
- 17 Christian Governors
- 53 Islamic Senators
- 56 Christian Senators
- 177 Islamic Reps
- 167 Christian Reps
- With a national constitution further dominated by Islam, full-Sharia and Moslem/Mosque and no mention of Church, Christians and Christ.
The strategic plan for 2019 elections will shift the balance of power away to the Church and Christians and Nigeria shall eventually become a Christian state. This is why the outcome of 2019 elections matters.
BRETHREN WHAT SHALL WE DO?
Brethren, what shall we do seeing that we have less than 100 days left to the elections? How do we put our house in order and fight the good fight of faith?
Ephesians 6:10-13 (KJV 1900)
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
The task before us is not difficult if we can submit to the leading and direction of Holy Spirit. The work would have been accomplished faster than we could.
The Apostle has given the reason for our problem …having begun in the spirit, how dare we end in the flesh? Galatians 1:3
SPIRITUAL STRATEGIC PLAN
The need for a spiritual strategic plan is the beginning of wisdom and it will reconnect the church back into the Spirit. Through this plan God shall provide the strategy for winning the election in order to carry out His plan for Nigeria and for Africa.
We can do what Christians did in America; Christians orchestrated a spiritual strategic plan for the victory of Donald Trump in 2016 polls against all odds.
Christians orchestrated a spiritual strategic plan for the victory of Jair Bolsonaro in Brazil in 2018 polls against all odds.
We cannot keep praying lame duck prayers such as …may the best candidate win. No. This is warfare and a spiritual strategic plan is a must.
- Let as many as receive the revelation (big picture) of God’s purpose for Nigeria as an offshoot of Israel in Africa and of Nigeria being the capital of Christianity in Africa talk to Holy Spirit about it and then sign up for the move of God …remember Gideon’s 300-army or the 7,000 who refused to bow to Baal. This is how God can use you.
- The corporate prayer of the church must change to: “God showcase the men/women of the spirit whom you have prepared for this time and anointed to carry out your perfect will for Nigeria. Lord, provide your platform and resources to enable them to carry out this assignment through the power of Holy Spirit.”
- Let us have spiritual understanding; APC and PDP are Islamic platforms. The church must identify and give total support to a platform that fully embraces the ideology, principles and values of the Kingdom.
- This spiritual strategic plan must galvanise the Church into taking the office of the President and having majority in the NASS. Anything short of this is unacceptable. Naysayers will say it’s impossible. But with God all things are possible. He is the Almighty God who is able to thwart the wisdom of men and of the god of this world.
- There will be a calendar of activities to carry out this assignment within the next 100 days and which will galvanise the entire Body of Christ into collective action.
- It is very clear from scriptures, God cannot help us if we fail to make a U-turn, repent and accept His revealed plan rooted in His eternal will. Any prayer or sacrifice outside of this spiritual understanding is fighting as one that beats the air. And the prophet had said …to obey is better than sacrifice.
- In December 1983, it took 3 days to steady the Nigerian-Ship which was heading for disaster. Recollect that the Elders made a call for solemn assembly and the entire nation fasted and waited on God to intervene. Within 3 days God showed up. The same Father God is still on His Throne.
- Church leadership must guide the Body of Christ into collective action to interpret and implement God’s agenda. Apostle Peter, in choosing leaders said, choose from among you …and let the church submit to them…Acts 6:3
A nation that shuns God falls into the evil hands of the god of this world and suffers while God looks on.
Lets end with this scripture in Isaiah 6:5, God made a broadcast:
8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”
Lord empower me to play my part in accordance with Your perfect will….not my will.
Christian Advocacy Group